Tuesday, September 29, 2009

All Smiles

Macey's decided if you can't beat 'em, join em. Here she spends some quality time hanging out with Eli.

Believe it or not, I've finally decided to update the blog. I would say that it's not that I'm too busy, I just have more important things to do like play with my kids and rest occasionally. Everyone continues to do great as Eli and Owen seem to grow a little bit each day, and as you can see they've learned to smile. I've decided I could make a lot of money selling the sound of a baby laughing as a stress-reliever. They are 15 weeks old now and are both over the 10 pound mark, and reached a major milestone about a week ago...they started sleeping through the night! Terri is back to working and Jenna has done a great job adjusting, she loves helping out and being motherly (in this case that's a nice word for "bossy"). Terri and I thank God every day for blessing our family...even those days when the blessings come in the form of fussy baby's with dirty diapers!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment